To help people discover their talents, Gallup published in 2001 the first version of its online assessment (StrengthsFinder) that helped millions of people discover their top five talents. These assessments have been translated into more than 20 languages and have proven to work in business, education, and any social organization around the world.
Gallup is now publishing a new and improved version of its popular assessment, with expanded language for all 34 talent topics and much more. It includes the latest discoveries and action strategies that allow a much more personalized evaluation than the previous one. In addition, this guide incorporates in each topic ten ideas for action that will help you turn your main talents into strengths.
- With 8 million copies sold and translated into more than 20 languages, StrengthsFinder 2.0 is the best-selling business book of all time and the best-selling nonfiction book on Amazon.
- This edition includes a total of 50 specific and personal action ideas for developing your dominant talents.
- It offers an excellent collection of strategies to apply your strengths and a website with additional material.
Author: Tom Rath and Gallup Institute
Tom Rath is an author and researcher who has spent the last two decades studying how work can improve human health and well-being. His 10 books have sold more than 10 million copies and have appeared on global bestseller lists hundreds of times.
Gallup is a global analytics and advisory company that helps leaders and organizations solve their most pressing problems. It provides news based on survey data from around the world as well as daily monitoring and public opinion research.
- "This book has been instrumental in how we think about talent development at Facebook." SHERYL SANDBERG, CEO of Facebook
- "A brilliant book that will help readers discover and capitalize on their specific strengths, as well as help managers supervise people with different strengths." DJ DAVIDSON, Professor of Psychology, Peter Drucker School of Management,
- “The cornerstone of high performance and happiness is exercising your strengths, not correcting your weaknesses. Knowing what strengths you have is the first step, and this excellent book gives you a powerful and accurate way to find out.” MIKE MORRISON, Dean, Toyota University
Theme: Skills. Personal development.
Title: StrengthsFinder 2.0
Author: Tom Rath / Gallup Institute
Original title: StrengthsFinder 2.0
Format: 12.5x18 cm
Number of pages: 384
ISBN Paper: 978-84-17963-07-1
ISBN e-book: 978-84-291-9571-2